We designed this spare room as a multifunctional room which doubles up as a study, reading nook and guest room. Our design has been inspired by globally-inspired patterns and global eclecticism. We created the look by layering decorative cushions with animal prints, weaves and mud print fabric with lots of rattan. The striking palm print wallpaper create a dramatic backdrop, but keeping the colours muted prevents it from becoming too overpowering.
Rich earth tones such as rust, browns and mustard and rugged textures add to the handcrafted style of this nomadic trend. Sisal flooring and hand woven rugs tie in with the Woden accessories and baskets.
Check out how to get the look below!
Get the look...
01. Banana Palm wallpaper | Wallpaper Direct
02. Clara daybed | Lene Bjerre
03. Zebra print linen cushions | Simone Olivia
04. Woven Animal heads | Bohemia
05. Graham Rattan Wall Mirror | Perch & Parrow
06. Resin bamboo floor lamp | Pooky
07. Kira Rattan Side Table | Perch & Parrow
08. Mud cloth cushions | Kins Home
09. Moroccan leather Pouffe | Bohemia
10. Chloe Natural Slot Top Single Voile Panel & Pole | Dunelm
11. Tabarca Rattan Chair Set of Two | Perch & Parrow
12. Levi Oak Console Table | Perch & Parrow
13. Bang rug | Floras Eden UK
14. Oriental E101 sisal carpet | Crucial Trading
15. Faux Banana Palm Tree | Perch & Parrow
With thanks to our Suppliers...