EVOLVING HOME : DINING ROOM
We wanted the dining room to be luxurious, formal but still a comfortable space for entertaining. The space is tactile with a mix of finishes from velvet, marble to oak and dark wood effect tiles which gives it a sophisticated feel. The statement pendant light, by Dwell, with it's muted brass finish also adds the the elegance of the space. The highlight of the space has to be the lit up wine rack, built by the talented Carpenter & Carpenter. This is a great way to show off your prized wine collection!
Get the look...
01. Orion Vases in Blue, Set of Three | Perch & Parrow
02. Lancet rug large silver | Dwell
03. Palio Clic CP4509 Lucca flooring | Karndean
04. Jonet Round Mirror in Champagne | Perch & Parrow
05. Cluster pendant light | Dwell
06. Portsmouth Wood Effect Storm Chevron Tiles | Walls & Floors
07. Built in wine rack | Carpenter & Carpenter
08. Dining table | Dwell
09. Darwin Bronze Display Vase | Perch & Parrow
10. Spotlight | Crown Paint
11. Cloud Burst | Crown Paint
12. Svelte dining chair blue velvet | Dwell
13. Ariana Geo Golden Lantern | Perch & Parrow
14. Antwerp bookcase | Dwell
With spring around the corner make the most of your outdoor space with some practical but stylish furniture from Out and Out furniture.
01. Concrete Planters on Plant Stand | Out & Out
02. Glass Votive | Simone Olivia
03. Miami – Outdoor Lounge Set – Grey wash | Out & Out
04. Pandora – Dining Set – 8 Seats | Out & Out
With thanks to all our suppliers...